It was just another day scrolling through my Pinterest feed, when I came across this stunning, Ready To Wear Spring 2017 Collection by Elie Saab. Yes, in fact this collection was debuted last October during Paris Fashion week, but there is something about it that has had me daydreaming ever since I first lay eyes on it. No joke, I even have a song that goes with it, and it’s “Seeing Stars” by Børns.
I don’t know about you but I just LOVE to watch “What’s in my bag” videos on Youtube, it’s seriously addicting. I don’t have a Youtube channel, but I figured why not do it on a blog post.
So, first things first, my bag is a super simple black bag that I got at Kate Spade. I love it because it’s not too big and it’s not small either, it’s the perfect size and somehow all my stuff fit in it. Of course I have to change bags when I need to carry my laptop and a little more stuff, but on a daily basis this bag is just perfect.
Loly in the Sky is a brand that might ring a bell. You have no idea how many times I have heard or seen people wearing this awesome brand, but I had never had the chance to stop by one of their actual stores. I had seen their products and visited their online store a million times, but since they only have stores in selected points of Mexico, I had never witnessed their perfect black and white glory.
This post is sponsored by Loly in the sky, all opinions are my own.
I know I don’t usually make “favorites” posts, but for some reason I’m totally into these kind of posts, I love to read other people’s favorites because I believe it’s super cool to give recognition to those amazing products that stand out during the month.
So, let’s get started
- Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck Fragrance Mist. I first got this product as a gift and OMG you guys, I instantly fell in love with this scent and of course I had to re-purchase. They changed the packaging since the las time I got it, but the scent is exactly the same. I really can’t find the words to describe what this product smells like, but in the packaging it says that it’s “fuji apple & vanilla orchid”. So if one day you find yourself wandering around VS’s mist section and don’t know what to get, just try this one.
- Starboy by The Weeknd. I know this album came out in the last week of November, but I just had to include it because I’ve been listening to it non-stop, in fact, if you follow me on Snapchat (@anapicazzo) you already know how obsessed I am with this record. Abel Tesfaye, you are a genius, thank you for making awesome music.
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit. Another awesome gift! I have to admit that I am a fan of EOS products, they never disappoint me. I am currently obsessed with this specific lip balm. It smells amazing and it’s perfect to carry around. If you haven’t tried this brand, I highly recommend it.
- Scarfs. I don’t have an specific “brand” to recommend you, but I decided to put this accessory on my favorite list because I’ve been really into it lately, specially because the days are getting colder
and winter is coming. There are a billion stores where you could get one of these beauties from, they come in all different colors and sizes. I really want to get one of those that are huge and could double up as a blanket.
- Ray-Ban Round Mirrored Sunglasses in purple. I got these as a gift to myself on my birthday last year, and you have no idea how happy I am that I did, because these are the cutest and coolest sunglasses ever! Even though they are purple, they go with everything. I love this sunnies forever and ever!
- Ankle boots. In general, these and sneakers have been my favorite thing to wear lately. They are comfortable and great for those days when you want to look a little more dressier but not so much. Right now these kind of boots are super trendy and you can find them anywhere.
- NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream in Fairest. When I first got this product I wasn’t sure that it was for me, I barely even used it, but when I finally gave it a go I loved it! I don’t own many nude lip shades, and this one is great! I get so many compliments when I wear it and I totally wore it all month long!
- Armani Exchange Watch. I could not find the exact link to this specific product because I think that they don’t sell it anymore, but I got it as the most amazing birthday present ever 2 or 3 years ago. It’s such a cute piece and it goes with everything. I just love it so much 🙂
That’s all for today guys, Happy December!
Quote of the day: “New month, new mindset, new focus, new intentions, new results” – Unknown
Let’s be friends!
Do you know that feeling? When you really like a song and you cannot stop listening to it? You even make sure to put it on repeat, I’m sure.
Well, that is me but with this dress.
Problem is… Summer is long gone and the warm days by the pool are nothing but a dream. Long story short, days are so cold right now, that I wouldn’t dare to wear a dress.
I’m not even sure where I got the idea of pairing it with round sunglasses, but the whole look gives me some kind of “tennis player” vibes.
Of course the look would not be complete without my all time favorite sneakers, my oh-so-loved Stan Smiths.
There is no denying that this dress was meant for summer, but with an oversized cardigan, it could totally join your winter wardrobe.
Before you go, let me tell you the very best part of this dress (drumroll)…. IT HAS POCKETS! I genuinely LOVE dresses with pockets, it’s like the best of both worlds. So perfect for those lazy days when you don’t feel like carrying a bag.
Quote of the day: “Focus on the positive things in your life and you’ll be shocked at how many more positive things start happening”- Sophia Amoruso
Photos by Dayris Mtz
What I Wore
Dress – SheIn
Let’s be friends!
This post was sponsored by SheIn, all opinions are my own.